Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Greetings Earthlings!

I tried this blogging thing about a year ago, knowing that although I had one of the busiest years ahead of me, I was still going to give it a go... I made it two posts in. Go me.
Anyway, a year later, much like the prodigal daughter, I have come back with my tail between my legs to give it another shot.

Here you will find just another bloggers musings on food, music, life and most importantly, fashion and style, although perhaps with a slightly comic twist. and some lime. always lime.

anyway, a little about me;
I am currently a 19 year old student, about to enter university in Melbourne, australia. Going to be studying public relations. My interests include fashion (duh), theatre, crafts, riding my bike, and film. I work at an ice cream parlor. My favorite places I have visited are New York and Brugge and the place at this time I would most like to visit is Spain. I just finished reading "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" and I once won my schools "talent", please notice the sarcasm, competition doing a magic act as my alter-ego "Toritino".

Welcome, here is a picture of my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment