Saturday, January 21, 2012

From pictures, in travel.


Picture: Opera House.


Picture: Fruit breakfast
.

Picture: Kate and I with the Knight Bus!


Picture: the flying car from Chamber of Secrets.


Picture: Purchases from the giftshop.


Picture: Rose and lychee cocktail.

Here are a few quick snaps from my recent trip to sydney with one of my oldest friends Kate and her family. It was so much fun, and the Harry potter exhibition was amazing!
Being a typical Melbournian, I am pretty much programmed to feel a sense of competition with Sydney from birth, but I must say Darling Harbor and Circular Quay are beautiful. We went and caught a play, Celebrity Autobiography, at the opera house at night, and when I saw the Opera House and the harbor bridge for the first time all lit up it took my breath away!
The next day we roamed around west field and Pitt Street mall and did a little shopping and hit up the ferry and The Rocks. There was such a neat little book store called "Ariel" that we went into that I could have spent my whole bank account in. I ended up just purchasing one book. All up it was a great short first trip to Sydney, even if I do still think Melbourne is better.


Picture: Being Hardcore.


Picture: Luna Park.


Picture: Print by Ken Done.


Picture: The rocks.


Picture: Macrons from the rocks.


Picture: Plane read.

No comments:

Post a Comment