Thursday, March 29, 2012

Consciously wanting.








































Every once in awhile, something is released that has me wishing I lived in the US so I could easily get my hands on it. Wait- who am I kidding? I just always wish I lived in the US... jokes, I love you Australia, but your lack of certain stores irritates me.
Anyway, the thing that has spurred me on this little rant is H&M's spring 2012 "Conscious" Collection.
Usually composed of basic T's and summer dresses, H&M has extended their environmentally friendly line to feature red carpet glamour influenced pieces.
All pieces have been created out of sustainable materials such as recycled hemp, organic cotton and recycled polyester.

These are my favorite pieces out of the collection, but you can view the full range here.

Ahhhhhh I want these so badly, I am such a sucker for that neon colour at the moment, and florals are my love.

The collection will be available exclusively across 100 stores worldwide from the 12th of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment