Thursday, February 2, 2012

To market, to market...

For the first time in a long time, I finally got myself down to camberwell market bright and early last sunday to have a look through the stalls.
There was a time I spent basically every sunday morning there, but with VCE last year, that kind of put it on hold for awhile.

Anyway, here are some snaps of my purchases. I am so annoyed as I couldn't find the other ring that is a replica of the YSL "Arty" ring in gold and coral (snagged for $5) for the photos, and of course when I packed away my camera and downloaded the pictures I found it. Oh woe is me.


Pictured: Mary Antoinette wall hanging, $10 | Bag of gold crosses, $5 | Ring, $15



I can't wait to use the crosses for a couple of DIY projects I must say! There was also a Charles and Diana commemorative wedding plate I came across and wanted as soon as I spotted it, but for $35 I decided against it... Kinda regretting it now. I am a sucker for the royals.

No comments:

Post a Comment