Friday, February 10, 2012

Sorry Kids.

My dear it has been a few days hasn't it?! My apologies, I started uni on monday and have been working on my days off and have been exhausted in the meantime. Here are a few photos so that you can see what I have been up to!


Pictured: Summer Berries.


Pictured: Melbourne street art.


Pictured: A drawing I was working on.


Pictured: Purchased this the other day after uni! It is amazing, not as good as seeing it live, but still amazing!


Pictured: Awesome glass bottle of water I purchased near Hardware Lane. I am going to use it as a water bottle.

So far Uni is great. Everyone is super nice, I am loving my subjects and the classes feel so short! I am also adoring being in the city! The only problems are that it is so tempting to go shopping every day I am in there! I am based right near Bourke street mall, so you kinda get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment