Wednesday, February 15, 2012

0 point 5.



It was my Mum's 50th birthday last week and we headed out to dinner to celebrate!
Here are a couple of shots my dad nabbed whilst we were waiting to leave.
As you can see, the Asos floral pants are back with a vengeance! I have to say they are one of my absolute favorite pieces from my wardrobe right now.

Pictured: Necklace: Topshop | Camisole: Glassons | lace cardigan: Asos | Pants: Asos | Shoes: Therapy

Fun fact about the shoes I am wearing; they are actually two sizes too small for me! They may look fabulous, but my god they do hurt!
I came across them whilst I was on schoolies, the last orange ones and in a size 8, they were the closest ones to my size (I am usually a 9 or 10). I loved them so much, and for the cheap price they were, I brought them anyway!
And no matter how much they hurt - I still love them!

Uni has been good this week! tomorrow my friend Liss is coming around and we are doing an DIY collar day! So that should be fun! Pictures are ensured!

No comments:

Post a Comment