Thursday, July 19, 2012

Biker Gal.

As you can guess from my last post, it has been a busy, stressful and sad week.

But never the less it has not put a stop for my need to shop!

This week I am lusting after a white leather motorbike vest.

I have no idea why, but I just feel the need for one. AND a white one at that! 
I'm thinking that it will work well into my summer months wardrobe.

So I have been scouting, I found a few on Topshop, but none that are EXACTLY what I want...


Good style, it's black though. And I really want a white one. I would probably lean more towards this one if we weren't heading out of our colder months. AND I feel like I have a little too much black in my closet (can't believe I am saying that.)




It's white, it's leather, and I like the style.
What's the problem then? 
IT HAS THAT HIDEOUS DOLLAR SIGN ON THE BACK THATS WHAT.
Egh, just don't even get me started on it. It angers me just by looking at it.





The style is perfect on this one. Exactly what I wanted, except THE MATERIAL IS DENIM.
Why oh why are you doing this to me Topshop?!
I don't have a problem with it really being denim, its more that I know it is just going to be a BITCH to keep clean.
Oh well, look lets face it, this will probably be the one I will end up purchasing.

If you guys know of any sites that have what I'm looking for, feel free to drop me a comment!

At the moment I am constantly checking the UPS package tracking system to check how far off my new shoes from Solestruck are. I seriously can. not. wait.

I just love the thrill of getting mail - obviously my life is that exciting.

Ride on,
Tori


No comments:

Post a Comment