Sunday, June 10, 2012

Working Girl.

So the other day I started a new job that will pretty much run all day, everyday, from 9am till 4pm on weekdays. Say "day" one more time. 

Anyway, this gave me an excuse to breakout my new silver jumper and floral pants for the occasion.



I will apologise for two things; 1. The crappy photo webcam quality. And 2. It's not a proper full length photo, soz.

Anyway, the jumper was purchased from Jayjay's on sale for $20, hold for gasps of shock, and the pants are from Dotti.
I was very surprised with these two pieces as I do not normally shop in either of those stores. 

Can I just note the satisfaction I felt when I purchased my discounted jumper and then found one EXACTLY the same from the store Glue for over $100? Boo. Yah. 

I have a DIY in the works for y'all in the coming days to make up for my lack of posts. 
I am a bad blogger.

I think I really need to work on a signing out line - Tori. 

No comments:

Post a Comment