Sunday, June 24, 2012

Last Tango In Paris.








 I am wearing...
Jumper: Dangerfield. | Necklace: Europe. | Skirt: vintage shop on Brunswick Street. | Tights: Coles. | Boots: Asos.

I picked this skirt up in a little vintage store on Brunswick Street a while back. It was only an elastic waist skirt, but I became obsessed with the print upon further inspection, finding that it featured the Eiffel Tower! 
I completely forgot about it until I was cleaning out my wardrobe the other day and found it hidden beneath various other items. 
Obviously I wore it the very next time I went out!

Heading into the winter months here in Australia, I have been needing to rug up more and more. I got this Dangerfield jumper the other day, and I haven't taken it off since.
And to finish off the look I threw on a simple gold chain that actually came with a pendant that I got from a store in Europe a couple of years ago.

What hidden gems have you forgotten about in your wardrobe then found at a later date??

Style on,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment