Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tropicana Baby.


Pictured: Bronte, Georgia and I.


Pictured: Georgia and I

I am wearing...
Necklace: Sportsgirl. | Top: American Apparel. | Pants: Zara. | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 

The other night we headed out for my friend Bronte's 19th birthday. It was a cold and wintery night, so I rocked these pants. 
Believe it or not, these pants are actually my Mum's. She brought them back from a trip to China and upon seeing them in her suitcase and finding out they were actually meant for her, not me, I said to her, "you know how I feel about floral and tropicana prints and you bought them for you?". 
It's safe to say she is yet to wear them. 

The shoes are my latest Jeffrey Campbell purchase, for awhile nothing of his had been catching my eye, but the Brazen changed that. 
It also came in silver, but I am in a total rose gold moment at the moment, aaaand they didn't have the silver in my size. Wah.
But the shoes themselves are so comfy, that when the silver does come back in stock on Solestruck, I may have to get them also.

Summer is just around the corner and I am slowly gearing up for summer styles I want to add to my wardrobe.
What are the staples for you this summer?

meow,
Tori



No comments:

Post a Comment