Friday, August 24, 2012

Keeping on trend track.

I am not one for tracksuits. I have one pair of pants that I wear occasionally, but I would NEVER wear them out of the house, not to mention I continuously judge people that wear them to uni.

HOWEVER, Asos has recently released a couple of tracksuits that have me lusting after them. 


The first was this "Jogger in Disney print". I am a sucker for Disney, so pretty much the reasons for wanting this go unsaid.
Now don't get me wrong, I still probably wouldn't wear this outside the house, unless I was going to a friends house to chill, but I think it is fab. 
And yes, I would wear both the jumper and pants together. 


The second is this "Jogger in Barbie Print", which when I happened upon this actually made me gasp. Barbie was my life when I was a youngster, and this particular print is exactly the barbie brand I knew growing up. 
Again, I wouldn't wear this outside, but it is adorable.

I am pretty sure I want to purchase one of these, but I have no idea which one! 
I think I am leaning towards the Disney print, I think the colours would suit me more... but Barbie? I feel like I am betraying her! 

What do you guys think? Which one do you prefer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment