Monday, May 7, 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M

As I have said in past posts, I am pretty sure I was a magpie in a past life, I just love shiny things. 

So it can come as no surprise that I am so psyched for the accessories line by Vogue Japan editor at large, Anna Dello Russo, for H&M! 

I know what you're thinking, what a fab bitch right?? 

The pieces are very much 80s-Versace-esque, lots of gold, lots of shine, chain and pops of bright colours. 



Personally I am totally in love with the two clutches, especially the gold one with the turquoise stones. I am obsessed with anything gold and turquoise. Maybe I should of named the blog the turquoise and gold gilt envelope? HA.  Also digging the diamante cat eye sunglasses!  

In the video released we not only get a sneak peak of the line, but also into Ms. Dello Russo's very fabulous home.

Take a look! 


My friend is moving to America to go to college in August, as we have no H&Ms in Australia at this point, it looks as if I may be having to get her to run an errand for her ol' pal Tori.

The line will feature sunglasses, shoes, jewelry and bags, and will be available worldwide on october 4th, in 140 H&M stores and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment