Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My life in Instagram; June edition.










































































1. My 12 year old brother Alex | 2. Susie Bubble of the blog "Style Bubble" talking with head of fashion at RMIT | 3. Necklace from Asos | 4. Kate and I at a friends house | 5. Shoes on Smith Street | 6. Wildfox X Jeffrey Campbell Ballet Platforms | 7. Kate's tuxedo nails done by yours truly | 8. My floral print pant draw | 9. New bone shoes | 10. View over Smith street | 11. My iPhone cover | 12. Morning tea and book.

Just a few images of my life via Instagram over the last month or so. 
I have been on holidays from uni and started a new job, which is located on Smith Street.
One of my favorite things to do over the last couple of weeks has been walk around and explore the street and little coffee shops before work in the mornings. 
My bus gets in half an hour before I start, so I have the time to wander, however it is getting harder with the winter cold starting to kick in! 
Recently I have been reading Oscar Wilde's "The Picture of Dorian Gray", so I tend to try and get out of the cold, order some peppermint tea, and read my book for 20 minutes or so.

At the moment I am in the middle of cleaning out my closet, I have found that I have had to create a whole floral/patterned pant draw as I have so many. I have a problem. 
I also covered my phone case in Harry Potter stickers, found them in a discount store after work one day, and the lovely, and oh so very very cute, guy behind the counter gave them to me half price!


ALSO! I went and saw Rock of Ages at the movies the other night! 
I know it has been panned by critics, but I really enjoyed it! I mean, it wasn't a master piece, it was an easy, fun watch. 

(Seriously, it had me wanting to go back to 1980's LA rock scene, get a rookie rocker boyfriend and become a stripper.)

I thought everyones performances were great, stand outs being Russell Brand, Cathy Z, Mary J, Diego Boneta, and of course, Tom Cruise! I know, shocker. I thought he was fab though, and he can sing (and had a sort of charisma about him that I am ashamed to admit - I would go there)! 
I feel bad singling them all out, as I thought everyone was great - with the exception of Alec Baldwin. Him I just wasn't impressed with. 

And the music was great, loved it. I had to download it the next day as I had them in my head.
Highlights for me had to be the musical numbers "Any Way You Want It", "Dead or Alive", "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", "We Built This City/We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Want To Know What Love Is". 

AND OF COURSE Diego Boneta. 
One of those times you come out of the movie slightly depressed because you have slightly fallen in love with the leading man. He was just so beautiful. 

Anyway, Go see this film if you just want a good time that you don't have to think too much about. 

Stay Classy,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment